Were you aware that due to new EEC regulations you are no longer required to have your car serviced at a main dealer to maintain your vehicle’s warranty?
Regular car servicing can extend the life of a vehicle. The reason for this is simple – defects are found before they become catastrophic.
A small investment in routine car servicing and repair, plus a good inspection programme results in a good return on that investment due to:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the life of the vehicle
- Reducing unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Reduced vehicle time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense
- Less likelihood of car accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy
- The possibility of increased product life e.g. tyres last longer, brake discs do not become scored and in need of replacement
We also offer a full and part car engine servicing on your vehicle to be carried out by fully trained technicians. We do not carry out any extra repairs before you have been made fully aware of the work to be carried out the cost.